Monday 31 January 2011

Like The Wheel

Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying in the future.

To be honest this is a bit of a cringy one, I mean how can we know who'll we'll end up marrying? As I have to make I choice I'd say either a vet or a farmer. Hopefully I'll be a vet myself so will meet lots of science and animal people :) And as for the farmer thing, I would love to live on a farm! I always tell my parents that I'll marry a farmer :P

(Ignore the actual people in the pictures, it's more of a generalisation...)
My friends always tell me that when I'm older I'll be a vet, live on a farm and have ginger kids and animals running around the place. It doesn't sound that bad to me :)

It was my birthday on Thursday, I had a really great day and got some lovely presents :) I'll posts some pictures when I get a chance. The Belgian exchange people arrived on that day too. Mine's called Catherine and she's so nice! We've had a such a busy weekend entertaining them. We went out for a meal on Friday, got quite drunk and went to a bar to watch an Elvis impersonator... On Saturday they went to Oxford then we all got together in the evening. Sunday we went shopping and a few of us met up later on. We had a a good evening just playing cards and stuff! At the moment they're all at the cinema so we get some time on our own, which is nice :)

Anyway I'll stop rambling now, just thought I'd give you a last January update :D

Thanks for reading,

Georgina xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday. Great job on the photo challenge. :)

    I didn't know ginger animals existed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! this post is interest.
    Please take a little time to visit my new blog
    http://www.modern99.blogspot.com,
    and I hope you are enjoy to follow my blog. Can we link exchange? if can please put a link to my blog and I will put a link to your blog too. so visit my blog and give me a comment. thanks you very much friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kindros :) Narameca, thanks for following, you're blog's great! xx

    ReplyDelete