Thursday 13 January 2011

Snapshot

Exams are over!!! Finally! I won't go on about them, it'll just stress me out. So I thought I'd try something new, I'm always looking for inspiration for my blog and now I have a bit more time to find it! I found this challenge on 'A Mermaid's Fashion Notebook' and thought it looked really fun.

I have to do a post with a picture and whatever else it tells me to include! I can't promise I'll do all of them and they won't be everyday but I'll give it a go, and feel free to try it too :)

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your day.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of somewhere you've been.
Day 07 - A picture that shows your true self.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying in the future.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of your favorite pastime.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone you've been friends with the longest and still feel connected to.
Day 17 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 18 - A picture of your favorite place.
Day 19 - A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of you last year and how you've changed since then
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

I don't wanna make this post too long so I'll start the challenge on the next post (which I will do now to avoid doing any work etc.)

Georgina xx

3 comments:

  1. haha! it is. stupid me :p glad you liked it ho.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a such a good idea,
    i want to give it a go
    xx

    ReplyDelete