Wednesday 26 January 2011

I Read it in the Paper

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has got you through the most.

Yup, it's Ffi again, she really is the best friend anyone could ask for, she has her faults but don't we all? She's pretty much the only person I could trust with anything, everyone needs someone like that.

I'm so excited!! It's my birthday tomorrow :D Today, to celebrate, 10 of us left school at midday to have a pub lunch. We ended up in Costa with food from Greggs, cos the pub was full, so it wasn't as interesting as we'd expected but we still had a good time :) Tomorrow the Belgium exchange people are arriving- mine's called Catherine, I can't wait to meet her! Oh and of course the new series of Skins is starting on E4! So much excitement I don't think I can cope :D

Hope you're all fine and dandy, I'm pretty happy myself :)

Georgina xx

P.S. Title from a band called 'First Aid Kit'-nice, pretty music :)
Oh and also I've just realised how cringy this photo is...ahh well

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday lovely! I hope you have a great time with the girl from exchange :)

    <3
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good birthday, :D xx

    ReplyDelete