Thursday 13 January 2011

Me?

The first post of my photo challenge :)

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 10 facts.

Ok this is going to be harder than I thought, just finding a photo of myself was hard enough! I don't have many pictures of me on my own and it looks stupid if you crop people out! Some were too blurry or too small, and the rest either make me look like a freak or really posy! So I thought I'd give you a range and you can make your own minds up without me giving you a picture of how I want you to see me :) Although I did limit it to some slightly more sane ones...

And now for the facts...
1. I'm at Sixth Form doing Chemistry, Biology, Physics and French. It's bloody hard.

2. I have braces, you can probably tell by the photos and the occasional rant I have! I've had them since May '09 and cannot wait to get them off :)

3. I'm a really weird sleeper. I snore, I sleep talk, sleepwalk and I have the weirdest dreams, oh and hallucinations in the summer...

4. I'm a swimming teacher! Well teaching assistant but still, I've only been working there since September but I love it, the kids are so sweet and it's quite a nice job really :)

5. I'm really sentimental. I'm not too much of a hoarder but if something holds a memory it has to stay. For example when my parents considered getting a new front door I went pretty mental...

6. I'm an atheist, I accept religion but just don't believe in it.

7. I worry about things that have never or may never happen to me.

8. I think lives are like paths and you always get to a crossroad and have to choose which way to go, even the tiniest of choices makes a whole lot of difference but they're our decisions so we only have ourselves to blame.

9. I'm scared of spiders, needles and failure.

10. Whenever I'm upset I just look up a the sky and think how insignificant everything is. It's not that reassuring but it makes you wake up a bit and get on with it.


Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Ffi- friends since we were 3, brilliant :)

Thank you all for reading :)

Georgina xx

3 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not one of the only ones who thinks their problems are pretty insignificant based on the rest of the world/universe.

    Looking forward to the next challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great facts! if this is the same challenge i'm doing it should be fun. love ur friends haircut btw.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you agree Kindros, at least someone knows what I'm on about :)

    durbansweatheart- thank you on behalf of my friend, she was pretty brave to have all her hair chopped off! x

    ReplyDelete