Sunday 23 January 2011

It Will Follow The Rain

Day 05 - A picture of your favourite memory.

I pretty much have all my favourite photos stuck on my bedroom wall, the one above is of my three best friends, taken in a photo booth in about year 8. I will admit it's not a specific memory, I wasn't even there! But it's more the memory of that time. We really were the best of friends and had the greatest time, we're still close but nothing compared to then.

I decided to take a few more pictures of photos on my wall, they're mostly pretty old but I thought they looked nice all put together :) So here's a picture of lots of good memories...
Hope you like them :)

Georgina xx

2 comments:

  1. they look like lovely memories & they look lovely all together !:)

    p.s i think i'm gunna be your 100th follower, yay!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria! 100th follower, it's much appreciated :D x

    ReplyDelete