Monday 24 January 2011

Times and Places

Day 06 - A picture of somewhere you've been.
I went to Venice with my mum last summer, it was absolutely beautiful and we had a great time. I have so many lovely photos, I look through them every now and again and remember how amazing it was :)

Day 07 - A picture that shows your true self.
I don't really know why I chose this one, I suppose I just look kind of happy and relaxed which is how I am most of the time. We also had a great time that day just out in the garden taking photos, simple but fun :)

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
This is me with my three best friends on the day of our prom. We're all doing the 'LOL' face but Katie on the end has her hands backwards, love it :D

Hope you like the photos,

Georgina xx

6 comments:

  1. I like the picture you chose for Day 07! You are really pretty :)

    I've always wanted to visit Venice too! Lovely picture!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, I'm with your friend with the backwards 'lol' face (i can't do it the right way) :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this challenge so much.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of you and your friends is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pitures...very attractive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments :) Gina- Venice is beautiful! Jenny- haha, she was embarrassed when she saw the photo! x

    ReplyDelete