Sunday 7 February 2010

One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching

It's been an odd weekend. I ran on saturday morning, did really badly as per...

I came home and spent the whole afternoon doing art- planning for my final piece which I've already started. I'm doing the seven deadly sins, I was going to do 4 canvases (because 7 is too many) each of a different sin. Then I came up with the idea to make each one into a perfume advert, so I spent the whole of Saturday planning for this and now am starting to regret it and wish I'd stuck with the simple, original idea :/

Simple canvases or perfume adverts? Oh I dont know, a few hours chatting to the stoner art teacher may help, but then again it will probably confuse me further :/
(One of the pics I spent ages setting up and editing...)

Today I went to see my grandparents which was nice but they started talking about what they'll do when one of them dies which was thouroughly depressing. It does make me think that time goes so quickly and one day I will be sitting in an armchair saying "Oh I remember when I was 16..."

It's sad how time goes, but it does make me want to live my life well, I wish we lasted forever, it's just not fair.

A pretty mundane weekend. Urgh and now it's so late, must go to bed, now Georgina, not later, you'll regret it.

Thank you for reading

x

No comments:

Post a Comment