Monday 11 January 2010

Small but Mighty

Hey, how are you? I hope Monday treated you all well, as for me I had a good day, nothing special. I sorted out my Duke of Edinburgh group finally so that was a stress off the list!

I thought I would show you something I've recently made, I got the idea off various blogs each using different materials. I didn't know what to write so being imaginative I chose my name...

So after making this I felt inspired and wanted to make another one for my brother. I mentioned it to him and he didn't seem too bothered but I insisted and made him this one, based on the YouTube video "Wear Sunscreen" (I recommend you watch it, it's a good'un). The banner's quite small (letters about 1 inch tall) but don't let it fool you, it took freaking ages (I had to stick each letter to the thread with tiny bits of sellotape.)

So now I just need to post it to him and not only hope he likes it but that it doesn't get ripped on the way! Let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas of what to write, maybe quotes or sayings?

Thanks for reading, Georgina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment