Thank you so much Karolina from Better than Barszcz for this award! Here goes...
1. Why do you blog?
Good question! I suppose it's another challenge for me, keeping it up to date and keeping you interested! I also like documenting parts of my life, I tend to blog about the general things I've been up to that I don't want to forget :) It's also lovely getting comments from you wonderful followers!
2. Name your three best memories:
- Christmas day when I was about 7, my mum told me to close my eyes, she went away and came back a few minutes later holding a rabbit. I called her Daisy and she really was the best surprise ever!
- When I was 10, lying in a friend's garden with 3 others at about 2 in the morning and seeing loads of shooting stars :)
- Year 8, we were the closest group of four friends, we used to laugh hysterically for an hour every single lunchtime, without fail. Those were the good days :)
3. Name 4 best fiction books you've read.
- The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Famous Five by Enid Blyton, I used to be obsessed with those books!
4. What are the 5 best movies ever made:
- The Holiday
- (500) Days of Summer
- Bridget Jones' Diary
- Marley and Me
- Mean Girls- classic
5. Name 5 things you can't live without:
- Friends and Family
6.If you could change your name, what would it be?
I used to really want to be called Daisy (hence the rabbit's name!) I love the name Bella (nothing to do with Twilight I assure you.) and I like old lady names like Maggie and Martha but I don't suit any of them...I was going to be called Harriet, that's nice :)
7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.
I love having religious debates. Not officially but just with friends, however sad that is! I suppose I'm very set on my opinions and many of my friends are too, so we can discuss without anyone getting offended :)
8. What do you love most about yourself?
I challenge myself. I stick at things and I don't give up until I know there's nothing more to be done.
9. If you had a 'Freaky Friday' experience, who would you change places with?
Hmm that's tricky, probably some of my friends just to see their view on the world and whether their take on things would be the same as mine. And maybe my mum (not very imaginative but hey) Just to see what everything's like for her :)
10. What is the best thing about being a woman?
Being able to talk to people and be honest, without your friends thinking you're weird. Plus I think girls have more fun! Oh and wearing nice clothes and make up of course :)
I'm going to give this award to...