Sunday 9 May 2010

Short but Sweet

Next week is my last week of school, it's so strange, it's gone so quickly. It's sounds so cliché but I do remember year 7, being all innocent and lost amongst the big people. I'm a really sentimental person so whilst everyone's saying "I can't wait to get out of this place" I'm like "Think of all the memories, it's the end of an era." But it's true, there have been so many 'times'- good and bad but brilliant all the same.
It makes me think of my last day of primary scool when my brother said to me "Honestly, just make the most of it." and I sat there with my friends on the last lunchtime and decided to kind of take a freeze frame of that moment...I dunno, like appreciate that last bit of school. So my last goodbye memory of primary school is a brick wall in a dingy, grey playground. That's just what I happened to look at. It sounds sad, not something you'd want to remember, but I like it, it was a really grey day but just that picture I have in my mind brings back so many memories.

Hmmm, I hope that made sense, I confuse myself so I wouldn't be surprised if I confuse you! Thanks for reading anyway!

Georgina x

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way.
    The days are going by so fast.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Time goes so quickly! x

    ReplyDelete