Monday 29 November 2010

He Was A Shoe Maker

I thought I should post and what better thing to talk about than music :) In case you need some inspiration for new songs/bands/music here are my favourite ten songs as of now...

1. Spit at Stars- Jack Penate
2. Streetlights- The View
3. Amylase- Cajun Dance Party
4. Not Nineteen Forever (acoustic)- The Courteeners
5. Catch My Disease- Ben Lee
6. New Soul- Yael Naim
7. Latchmere- The Maccabees
8. Romantic Type- The Pigeon Detectives
9. A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
10. Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson

Please search and enjoy (and let me know what you think!)

Georgina x

P.S This list was excluding 'Your Song- Ellie Goulding' which you can find below :)

3 comments:

  1. eeeh Jack Penate <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is brilliant because I haven't heard of any of those artists apart from the Maccabees!

    And, power to the veg! ;)

    P.s I have a new post :)

    NE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you approve :) And I hope you like the new bands Nat, I like introducing people to music they haven't heard of yet :D x

    ReplyDelete