Wednesday 16 June 2010

T4 Sur la Plage

I'm so excited! It's just over 2weeks until I go to camping with my friends. We're staying for 3 nights and going to T4 on the beach on the Sunday...I dunno what we're gonna do for the other days, apparently Weston-super-mare isn't the most exciting of places! Haha I'm sure we'll find something!

The line up is really good, I'll admit most of the artists aren't really my sort of music but it will still be amazing! And there are a few little gems in there who I actually cannot wait for :D I don't know how may artists there are going to be in total, but they keep adding to the line-up, here it is:

Iyaz
Kids in Glass Houses
The Hoosiers
Example
Plan B
Dizzee Rascal
Basshunter
One Night Only
The Saturdays
Taio Cruz
Professor Green
Diana Vickers
Pixie Lott
Ellie Goulding
Chipmunk
Scouting for Girls
Alexandra Burke
JLS
N-Dubz
Tinie Tempah
Jason Derulo

So yes, I am VERY excited! It'll be so fun camping as well, we can just relax and not worry about anything, we haven't really planned much, I think we'll just live off biscuits and many trips to the chip shop :) Are any of you guys going? You never know we might be staying a the same campsite, that would be funny...

Thanks for reading, I hope you have sunny weather like us :D xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so frigging jealous :'[ Scouting for Girls <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Bristol which is about..30mins on a train from Weston... and no, it's not the most exciting of places but i've been to T4 before and it's amazing! You will looove it! Get there super early and be prepared to leg it down the beach like a mad woman!

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm most excited about Scouting for Girls! Haha Stacey that made me laugh! I will be legging it down that beach! Thanks for the advice :D x

    ReplyDelete