Tuesday 22 June 2010

A House?

"Mum, I think I'll tidy my room"
"Oh good, the estate agent's coming tomorrow to value the house. We looked round a house and want to make an offer."

Oh. Brilliant. This is the first I've heard of this. Since when did we want to move house? Since when did we decide there was a reason to? Oh right yeah, I forgot...it's not 'we' it's 'they'. Their stupid little tag-team that holds the majority against me as my brother doesn't seem to be bothered about much at all.

This is just typical my parents. It won't happen. They'll realise it's much easier to stay where we are and give up on the idea for a few years. But still...I cant help thinking about it. I have mixed feelings, half of me thinks it would be an adventure, although in the same town it would be a fresh place to have more times and make more memories, plus it's an amazing house that's bigger and better than ours....but the other part thinks of the old times. This is OUR home. I've spent ages making my room how it is, decorating, sticking, ordering. The garden holds countless memories that wouldn't be forgotton but wouldn't be so vivid. I don't want another family in OUR home, changing things and making it theirs! I've grown up here and wouldn't want to leave it.

As I said- it's not going to happen. Well I hope not.

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck with it, my parents are the same 'xcept they want to move to a different country :| x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I wouldn't like to move abroad, especially if they didn't speak English :/ x

    ReplyDelete