Monday 4 April 2011

Go Fly a Kite

I really can't explain how I feel. I haven't felt this in ages. Just angry and stressed and everything bubbling up inside me. I feel sick and tired and like crying. I want to have an argument with someone. I don't know where this has come from, I can think of a million and one petty reasons. No sleep? Lack of exercise? Stress? Argh. Just this big fat ball of bad emotions has found its way inside me and I don't know how. So many small things that get on my nerves, some bigger things, to me anyway. And of course there's always a 'him' involved, what problem would be a true problem without a 'him'. Of course its the usual sitch where you're just the one just nodding and smiling, putting on a happy voice and giving everyone else advice. Everyone says they should take their own advice, but that's just silly because then there would be no drama and no attention and no winging. What would life be without complaining about it? We're all selfish dicks who only want to talk about themselves, I just wish some people would make it a little less obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment